Thursday, March 21, 2013

Rebounding as a Great Anti-aging Exercise


Rebounding as a Great Anti-aging Exercise

Rebounding is one of the best exercises for strengthening cells.  What is it? A rebounder is an indoor trampoline on which you jump. This might sound simplistic but the results are phenomenal. Strong cells mean that aging is being kept at bay. NASA has proven that this exercise, in comparison to jogging, is 67% more effective.

Why does it work so well? Because of the upward and downward movement of each jump; the forces of acceleration, deceleration, and gravity work in concert to strengthen your cells while at the same time is doing so shock-free, which is great for your joints.

Other benefits of rebounding are:
  • ·         Increases metabolism thus reducing body fat
  • ·         Strengthens muscles
  • ·         Improves bone density
  • ·         Moderates appetite
  • ·         Enhances elimination
  • ·         Allows for increased oxygenation of cells
  • ·         Engages all major muscle groups simultaneously
  • ·         Increases circulation
  • ·         Enhances immune function, glandular function, and lymphatic function
  • ·         Strengthens joints
  • ·         Increases ones sense of balance and improves coordination
  • ·         Firms and tones areas of your body like the legs, buttocks, abdomen, thighs, et cetera
  • ·         Strengthens the heart muscles and helps with blood pressure modulation
  • ·         Relieves aches and pains
Rebounding is probably the most versatile of all exercises. The activities that you can engage in while rebound exercising are limited only to your imagination. The portability of the mini-trampoline allows you to perform your work-out regime anywhere. Also, no matter the weather; you can still rebound indoors or outdoors. That's good news because a large portion of the United States including where I live is experiencing snow storms.

All and all, the end result of your rebounding -- a healthier and younger-looking you! For more information on the best exercise rebounder to combat anti-aging, click here.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy jogging as a way to get outdoors and get a change of scenery, but the numbers look like rebounding would give me much more of the results that I'm after! I'll probably pick one up before winter, since I don't much like jogging in the cold weather... who knows, if I like it, I might keep it until next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really impressive list of benefits! Most make good sense to me, even some of the ones I've never heard of before. I'm confused about how it controls the appetite? I can see myself burning off more calories than I normally would on the treadmill, but how exactly does it help me eat less?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was kind of bummed about having to stay indoors to exercize all summer, because its just starting to get warm out where I am and I'd like to take advantage, but I love my rebounder. Then you mentioned taking the rebounder outside... duh! Why didn't I think of that? Anyway, definitely a worthwhile read, especially for me :)

    ReplyDelete