Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Many Health Benefits of Rebounding

By now we all know exercising brings with it many health benefits (and it can be enjoyable). The challenge is choosing the right kind of exercise that works for you. Your interests and motivation will be factors in finding the type of exercise suitable for you. But also your age and fitness level will help determine the ideal exercise method.

A mini-trampoline, often called a rebounder, can open up a whole new set of possibilities. Rebounding (i.e. bouncing on a mini-trampoline) is one of the most effective exercises suitable for most people. Since rebounding causes minimal impact on knees and joints, it is easier to avoid injuries compared to other aerobic exercises.

For a more comprehensive list of rebounding benefits, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Is rebounding a purely aerobic exercize? I've been hearing a lot about it lately, but I've been working out a long time and I've found that my body responds better to weight and strength training than aerobics. Is there a way to add some more intensity to rebounding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Setting up a regular exercise routine has to be one of the best things I've done in my life, ever. I'm healthier all over, and not only does that mean less colds and aches and pains, it also means that I have much more energy during the day when I'm not working out. I also sleep better, and have been performing better at work. I can't believe I waited so long to start doing this. Some people say that they don't have time to work out - with how much more efficient I am since I've started, I can't see how I could find time not to.

    ReplyDelete